Back for the eighth year, the London Restaurant Festival returns this October with a line-up that includes Angela Hartnett, Michel Roux, Richard Corrigan, Theo Randall, Yotam Ottolenghi, James Lowe and more...
There are all manner of events taking place - so here are some of the ones that piqued our interest...
- Festival menus - all over town, these are special menus - ranging from £15 - £50 to give you an introduction to a London restaurant you might not have tried. This year, Heddon Street Kitchen, Cinnamon Club, Osteria, Tredwell’s, Hakkasan, Yauatcha and more are taking part.
- London's Longest Lunch - this combines two Thames-based pop-ups with three courses by Richard Corrigan at Embassy Gardens (near Battersea) and then three from Kitty Fisher’s Tomos Parry at Wardian London, (near Canary Wharf).
- The Veuve Clicquot Gourmet Odyssey - where you have a three-course meal with each course at a different restaurant. This year The Manor, Noble Rot and Morito Hackney are taking part.
- Restaurant hopping tours - get a small plate in up to five restaurants in a night - this year there's a Devonshire Square tour, Soho Tour and a Cicchetti Trail
- Eat Film will be pairing special dinners with screenings of Babette’s Feast, Big Night, Sideways and Eat Drink Man Woman.
There's more besides all that and if you happen to have an American Express card, there are some special offers for you too.
The event runs all October long - and you can book event tickets from 27 July 2016. Find out more about this year's event on the London Restaurant Festival website.