This Saturday it'll definitely be worth heading down Carnaby-way as their annual food festival kicks off. It'll mean that some of the best restaurants in the area take to the streets and a lot more besides.
The full line shows that there will be a Huge range on the streets for the day:
- Charcuterie plates paired with wine the window of Antidote
- Cocktails and sandwiches from Cahoots bar
- Singapore noodles from Cha Cha Moon
- Free chocolate samples from Choccywoccydoodah
- The Joho Soho stall with dishes from Cinnamon Soho
- Lemonade and more from Comptoir Libanais
- Cupcakes from Crumbs & Doilies
- Chorizo rolls and Sangria from Dehesa
- Salads and juices from The Detox Kitchen
- BBQ burger from The Diner
- Steaks from Flat Iron
- Beef sliders,vegetarian Japchae and Bosaam pork belly from Jinjuu
- Beef, chicken, veggie burgers and fries from the Kua ’Aina beach shack
- Meatballs and veggie curry with brown rice from the Leon stall
- Greek pastries from The Life Goddess
- Korean food from Myung Ga
- Pizzas and Pohocello from the Pizza Pilgrims van
- Rocky road, Anzac biscuits and New Zealand lolly cake from SACRED Café
- Peruvian food and pisco sours from Senor Ceviche
- Steamed buns from the Shoryu wagon
- Ice cream desserts and milkshakes from Stax
- Coffee and pastries from TOMS
- Sandwiches, quiches and cocktails from Urban Tea Rooms
- Pulled chicken bap and craft beer from Whyte & Brown
- Prosecco and oysters from Wright Bros
- A food and drink bar from Zebrano’s
A lot of the above will have £5 taster dishes on offer and there will be some extra street food too, in the shape of The Sol Bruvvas, Liberty Cheesesteak Company and Cocoa Runners.
If you manage to tear yourself away from the stalls, there will be a demo kitchen too - as well as music, face painting, baloon scultpures and more. Plus it's all to support two charities, Trekstock and Action Against Hunger.
It runs on Saturday 11 July, from 12 – 7pm and entry is free. For more, follow @CarnabyLondon on Twitter.