There's a new 20s "immersive" restaurant and bar heading London Bridge-wards that will be paying a fair bit of homage to the BBC's period criminal show Peaky Blinders. Everyone's promised "new encounters and adventures on each visit" so there's more than a little thespian action going on a la Punch Drunk/Secret Cinema. To that end, they'll have special set dressing, props and costumes (with genuine props/collectables from 1921 used in the production).
The Tick Tack Club in London Bridge will have a hidden entrance in an arch under London Bridge. Inside there will be a hidden club - a combo of a restaurant with a five course meal, dancing, live jazz and "an illicit gambling den".
Food in the upstairs restaurant will include:
- Cauliflower soup with smoked chicken profiteroles
- Salad of blood orange, frisee, watercress, roast onion and toasted hazelnuts
- Crumbed hens egg with smoked salmon
- Bacon wrapped pork fillet, fondant potato, pea puree, sauternes jus and crackling
- Apple and brioche charlotte with vanilla mousse
Plus pies available downstairs too, inc rabbit, leek and bacon and three bird, sweet potato and parsley.
It's all kicking off on 29 January at a secret London Bridge location (revealed when you buy tickets) and runs until 4 June 2016. For more, visit their website.