Not only are they getting ready to open a new permanent bar, the Night Tales team are also coming back to Shoreditch, transforming their space into something that'll mimic the back streets of Japan.
There will be four new bars - all created with influences from various places in Japan. Among those is the Golden Gai Cocktail Bar with Japanese 7 spice mulled cider, Lychee Gimlet and Lemon grass ‘Dark & Stormy'. And there's the Sake Bar with Sake pornstar martini with sparkling sake on the side and Chai infused vodka, sake, hot warm White Russian.
If you want to go private, you can book a Ryokan. That's a private Japanese house if you just don't like the idea of queuing for food. Or you can book yourself into their Love Hotel.
But if you fancy a wander around - there are LOTS of options. There's lots on offer, including many new to Night Tales:
- Patty&Bun - Burgers inc Confit chicken wings with a ponzu glaze, white sesame and chilli crust
- Bubbledogs - Small Eye dog with coriander, pickled vegetable salad, Sriracha and mayo
- Nanny Bills - Teppanyaki Short rib beef buns, Mixed Croquettes
- Walter & Monty - with Golden chicken katsu wrap
- Dorshi - with Gyoza dumplings
Plus they'll have supperclubs too. They'll be on certain weeks, including Ramuksake and the Ritsuko & Co Supper Club - both with full set menus on offer.
Night Tales Tokyo Nights opens on 29 October for eight weeks in the run up to Christmas. They're at Red Market, 288 Old Street, London EC1V 9DP and you can find out more from them on Twitter at @NightTalesLDN