There's a residency with a difference starting at Shoreditch cocktail bar, Joyeux Bordel. They're bringing in Joey's Kitchen to take over the food from Tuesday - Thursday and the menu will be vegan friendly too.
In practice that means there are three dishes and three toppings. The dishes are -
- Le Chien, a homemade seitan (vegetarian) sausage.
- Loaded Nachos
- The Big Cheese, their signature Jarlesberg-style cheese in sourdough
And those toppings are:
- Korean style: kimchi, pink pickled onions, Korean BBQ jackfruit
- Mexican style: pico de gallo, guacamole, borracha beans
- American style: pulled BBQ Jackfruit, grilled corn, pickles
Joyeux Bordel is at 147 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3QE from 26 April 2016. They'll be running the menu every Tuesday - Thursday until the end of May. For more from them, follow them on Twitter @joyeux_bordel and see our recent Test Drive too.