The awards season keeps rolling on, as the Time Out London restaurant awards for 2012 are revealed.
The big winners are Corbin & King's Delaunay as Best Restaurant - it was also awarded five stars by Time Out, finishing off what has been a very good year for Jeremy King and Chris Corbin.
Elsewhere, Time Out awards Mari Vanna's slightly mad (in a good way) Russian decor with a design award, 10 Greek Street gets the best place to head for if you haven't made a reservation and Boqueria Tapas is where they reckon you should go if you're a bit strapped for cash.
The full list is:
- Best New Restaurant – The Delaunay
- Best New Cheap Eats – Boqueria Tapas
- Best New Design – Mari Vanna
- Best New Local Restaurant – Abbeville Kitchen
- Best New No Bookings Restaurant – 10 Greek Street
- Best New Meat Restaurant – Tramshed
- Best New Latin American Restaurant – Lima London
- Best New Beer Bar – Crown & Anchor, Brixton, SW9
For the full list of nominees and more, visit the Time Out Awards site.