Bob's Lobster have been around the back of London Bridge station for a few years - but now they've teamed up with Bedales of Borough to launch the Little Lobster Bar.
Their 1957 Vintage VW split screen converted Campervan has been parked in Borough Market for a while now, but for the winter they've brought it under cover, added seating and created a bar that's all about seafood and Champagne. On the menu is:
- BOB’s Lobster & Crayfish Roll - lobster claw, tail and knuckle & crayfish in a toasted brioche bun, rapeseed mayo & house celery salt
- Shrimp Roll - custom brioche filled with fried shrimp, hispi slaw, sliced pickles, BOB’s old bay mayo spiked with house-made bloody Mary hot sauce
- Crab Tacos - warmed corn tortillas filled with hispi slaw, guacamole, crab, cashew butter, fresh herbs, lemon and Valentina hot sauce
- Crab Croquettes with basil mayo.
- All-Beef Chicago Style Hot Dog - with crispy onions, pickles, celery salt, ketchup and French’s mustard
- Lobster Mac ‘N’ Cheese - 3 cheese macaroni with lobster bisque bechamel, lobster knuckle and tail meat topped with crispy shallots & fried oregano
- Hearts of Palm tacos - palm hearts, hispi slaw, guacamole, cashew butter, fresh herbs, lemon & Valentina hot sauce
To go alongside that will be Champagne from Laurent-Perrier, Prosecco, Aperol Spritzes, frozen margaritas and more. So if you find yourself needing a lobster and Champagne hit while shopping in the market, this place is now waiting for you.
More about The Little Lobster Bar
Where is it? Bedale Street, Borough Market London, SE1 9AL
When does it open? Open now, Tuesday - Saturday, 11am to 5pm (until 6pm on Friday)
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners