What: Gordon Ramsay Burger
In a nutshell: Pretty self-explanatory...
Summing it all up: Previously only in Las Vegas, Gordon Ramsay brings his burger restaurant back to London - launching in Harrods. Will he have what it takes to compete in London's burger scene?
Gordon Ramsay is throwing his hand into London's burger ring by bringing his Gordon Ramsay Burger restaurant to Harrods. The burger restaurant started in Las Vegas and this makes it the first time he's launched it anywhere else.
Here's what you can find in Vegas (ripped from the menu there):
- Hell's Kitchen Burger - asadero cheese, roasted jalapeños, avocado, roasted tomatoes, jalapeño aïoli
- Backyard Burger - American cheese, butter lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion
- Farmhouse Burger - Dubliner cheese, bacon, fried egg
- Forest Burger - tremor cheese, seasonal forest mushrooms, arugula, duck bacon
- Truffle Burger - tremor cheese, bacon, truffle butter, frisée, pickled shallot, fried egg, truffle aïoli
The burgers may change for the UK - we'll find out soon. We'll also get "secret sauces and thick, silky shakes" and the American menu has hot dogs too.
Gordon Ramsay's recent openings haven't had the warmest of receptions, but he's still a big draw and his flagship restaurant retains its three Michelin stars. And he did impress Uncle Roger, after all.
But as we're sure you all know, London's burger scene is pretty damned impressive right now - so we expect some very critical eyes on what Gordon is bringing to the table.
More about Gordon Ramsay Burger
Where is it? Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL
When does it open? Late 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners