Camden has seen a fair bit of development over the past few years and the new Camden Market Hawley Wharf may be the biggest change yet. It's a 580,000sq ft site (aka VERY big) and, as a result, will be adding loads more in the way of places to eat, drink and be entertained to the area.
Now the second part of the development is opening, bringing even more to the canalside at Camden when it opens on 22 October.
In addition to a brand new five-screen Curzon cinema, the food court's second Waterside Hall will feature a whole load more in the way of street food traders.
- 2 Lads Kitchen – Serving up Afghan street food
- Khaoo – Pakistani cheesy Naan melts
- Chingon – The folk at Hotbox London are behind this Mexican street food place which is also promising tequila-based cocktails
- Longboys – long doughnuts and patisserie
- The Great British Cheesecake Company – As the name suggests this is all about baked cheesecakes
- Mikos Giros - fast-casual Greek food, specialising in gyros from the Greek Islands.
And as a reminder - here's what we had In the first tranche of opening:
- HotBox - with barbecue smoked meats and burgers
- Ekachai - South Asian cuisine
- Three Uncles - Cantonese roast meat specialists
- Bun House - their second restaurant with plenty of filled buns on offer
- BaoziInn - Colourful dim sum and dumplings.
- Stilvi - traditional Mediterranean sweet treats including baklava and loukoumades
- A’do’re Fritto – the Italian grab-and-go, with arancini, pizzas and more
- Philippe Conticini, French pastry chef who will be opening a new French patisserie
- Juice Junkiez - smoothies, and healthy cold-pressed juices
- Tsujiri - All things matcha
- Crepes a la carte - yes, sweet and savoury crepes
- Spoon and Rice - Filipino comfort food
- Rudie's Jerk Shack - Jamaican Jerk
- Sugo: Street foods from Roma, Napoli and Palermo
- Pitta Bun: Greek street food
So there's a LOT of new places to visit if you find yourself in Camden right now.
More about Camden Market Hawley Wharf
Where is it? Camden High Street, NW1 8AF
When does it open? The second part opens on 22 October 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners