Paid for promotion
Soho’s infamous restaurant Upstairs at La Bodega is celebrating its reopening on 15 June.
Situated in the heart of Soho, the reopening coincides with the appointment of a new Head Chef, Gustavo Giallonardo, who has created a modern Mexican food offering, in keeping with La Bodega Negra’s ethos of using the freshest, in-season produce whilst reinventing Mexican cuisine for the contemporary palate.
The space will open with an outside terrace and a ceviche bar, whereby diners can watch the chefs in action, perched on stools sipping fine tequila and mezcal cocktails.
Signature dishes on the menu will include:
- Taco al pastor with pineapple pico de gallo and salsa verde
- Scallop tiradito with serrano, aguachile and kolrhabi
- Seabass ceviche with Amarillo and leche de tigre
How to get the Upstairs at La Bodega reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will receive 25% off their final bill at Upstairs at La Bodega from 15-22 June 2021. To book – phone 020 4580 1186 and quote ‘Hot Dinners’
Terms and conditions:
- 25% is off the final bill - drinks and food
- Offer must be pre-booked by calling 020 4580 1186 and quoting ‘Hot Dinners’
- Valid from 15 June – 22 June 2021 (dinner only on Tuesdays and all day Wed-Sun)
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners