Paid for promotion
With a recently opened venue on Brick Lane and an new one just open on Great Portland Street, RAW, by top chef Ivan Simeoli, offers stylish interiors and a relaxed vibe to those in the capital looking for something a little more unique where they can enjoy exquisite seafood dishes, hand-crafted cocktails and premium Cornish fish sold at the RAW's fish counters.
As you might expect from someone born and raised on the amazing coast of Napoli, the sea is the inspiration behind chef Ivan’s menu. Diners can enjoy a variety of delicious plates of fresh seafood, such as Grilled Octopus, Red Prawns Carpaccio, Rock Oysters and Tuna Tartare Sea Buns.
This sea theme continues with the crafted cocktail list which includes Kombu Seaweed Martinis and Nori Pisco Sours, through to the beautifully designed interior, evocative of the ocean – a modern palette of blue and turquoise with the warmth of natural materials, creating an ambience that is both chic and informal.
To celebrate the reopening of indoor dining, Hot Dinners readers will enjoy 50% off their food bill when they dine at RAW, in Brick Lane, from 17 May - 15 June 2021. Early bookings are essential as they expect a high volume of enquiries.
How to get the RAW Brick Lane reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will get 50% off their food bill when dining at RAW on Brick Lane from 17 May - 15 June 2021. Book online, quoting Hot Dinners offer.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer only available at RAW Brick Lane
- 50% off the food bill only
- Offer valid from 17 May - 15 June 2021
- Offer only available when dining from the a la carte
- Offer only available for dining up to 6 people
- Offer valid Monday to Sunday from 5pm to 10.30pm
- Bookings must be made online via www.rawfishlondon.com
- You must mention Hot Dinners when booking/arriving at the restaurant
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners