Paid for promotion
Dubbed as one to watch, Magenta will join Kings Cross’ must-visit dining hotspots this May when it opens within The Megaro Hotel, opposite St Pancras Railway Station.
Magenta’s vibrant menu, cultivated by Michelin-starred Trinity alumni Manuele Bazzoni, offers a modern Italian concept with subtle British influences to highlight the best of the seasons. The whimsical-style restaurant will serve lunch and dinner with elegant dishes including scallops raviolo, turbot T-bone, and Amalfi lemon tart to name but a few.
Italian centric wines and signature cocktails will complement the menu and celebrate the same regions.
How to get the Magenta reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will get an exclusive 25% off their food bill when dining at Magenta from Tuesday to Thursday from 25 May to 23 June 2021. Book online, quoting Hot Dinners offer in the special requests box.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer only available at Magenta in King’s Cross
- 25% off the food bill only
- Offer valid from 25 May to 23 June 2021
- Offer valid for lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Thursday only
- Bookings must be made online via www.magentarestaurant.co.uk or via email@example.com
- You must mention Hot Dinners when booking/arriving at the restaurant
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners