Paid for promotion
Located in London’s West End, Orient London is one of Chinatown’s acclaimed restaurants offering unique Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine. With family heritage at the heart of their dishes, Orient London shares years of expertise in Chinese cooking passed down through the generations. Specialising in seafood, Orient London’s menu boasts over 400 dishes alongside freshly, hand-made Dim Sum prepared daily.
Standout dishes include Peking duck served with pancakes, spring onion, cucumber & hoi sin sauce while dim sum is served as usual until 4.45pm. Take the chance to pick an old favourite or try something brand new, Orient London will help guide you through the menu. Perfect for lunch or dinner, pre or post theatre or even an afternoon bite, now is the time to check it out.
Orient London is at 15 Wardour St, London W1D 6PH. Keep up with their news on Twitter @OrientLondon
How to get the Orient London reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will receive 50% off the food menu only, Mondays to Thursdays, from 13 February to 27 February 2020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Hot Dinners when booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Booking is essential, 24 hours in advance. Please email email@example.com and mention Hot Dinners when booking.
- Offer is Monday to Thursday only.
- Offer is for food only, drinks excluded.
- Offer is valid for tables of up to 8.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Dine in only, excess food cannot be taken away
- This offer may be stopped at any time.
- In case of dispute the management decision is final.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners