Paid for promotion
Daffodil Mulligan is Chef Richard Corrigan’s third London restaurant. The 50-cover restaurant includes an oyster bar seating eight guests and a basement saloon bar (Gibney’s London) which hosts to a series of live music and sports nights. The frequently changing menu, designed by Corrigan and Head Chef, Simon Merrick, features produce from Corrigan’s estate in Ireland, Virginia Park Lodge, and is split into 4 sections; Small, Wood Oven & Grill, Sides and Sweet.
Dishes at Daffodil Mulligan include;
- Beef Tartare, Oyster Cream
- Smoked Cod Roe, Seaweed
- Chilli Chicken, Cucumber Pickles
- Pig Cheek, Orange & Tamarind
- Tipperary Hereford Prime sirloin with a Smoked Chipotle Bearnaise
- Pork belly from award-winning butcher, Peter Hannan, served with Swiss Chard, Gochujang & Lime
Daffodil Mulligan is the ultimate destination for dining, drinking and live music. It embodies the heart, soul and mischief of the Irish, but with International food influences. Named after the daughter of Biddy Mulligan - a legendary Dublin street seller - Daffodil Mulligan hopes to showcase her Irish spirit and hospitality in London’s East End.
How to get the Daffodil Mulligan reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can enjoy 30% off the food bill on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at Daffodil Mulligan from 15 September- 14th October 2020. To get the offer, book online, adding Hot Dinners in the ‘reservations notes’ box.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs Tuesdays and Wednesdays only from 15 September - 14 October 2020.
- Subject to availability
- Maximum table size of six people
- Pre-bookings only quoting *Hot Dinners* offer
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners