Paid for promotion
Bao & Bing is offering all readers 30% off food during lunch and early dining weekdays from their recently launched new menu.
Bao & Bing is a modern take on Taiwanese street food inspired by the Night Street Markets of Taipei and Jiufen. The highlights of Bao & Bing’s unique menu include their selection of pillowy Bao buns served with a variety of fillings. These are joined by smaller, sharing starters “Xiao”, which include Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs and Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken as well as Dan Bing – literally meaning ‘egg cake’ – a traditional egg crepe roll eaten as a breakfast dish in Taiwan. Wheelcakes (round, waffle-type batter cakes) are made live at the bar for all guests to witness; with fillings like Vanilla and Matcha and traditional Red Bean. Newly introduced Bao Doughnuts with either Vanilla Custard or Raspberry Jam filling.
How to get the Bao & Bing reader offer
Bao & Bing is offering Hot Dinners’ readers 30% off their food menu Monday-Thursday, 11:30am – 7pm for the whole month of June. Simply quote “Hot Dinners” to a member of staff when dining in to redeem it.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to fully priced food items only, drinks not included
- Available when dining in only
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Can only be redeemed when quoting “Hot Dinners” to a member of staff
- Offer valid Monday-Thursday, 11:30am-7pm, 1-30 June 2019
- No reservation – Bao & Bing is a walk-in restaurant only
- Not valid for groups of more than 6 people
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners