Paid for promotion
Michelin-Starred chef Ollie Dabbous is popping up at Chelsea Barracks during Chelsea Flower Show 21-25 May. Much like his permanent restaurant HIDE, it's actually a restaurant of three parts. There will be the brasserie and the bar (which also has snacks) for walk-ins and a fine-dining restaurant which you can book. A culinary garden will be providing much of the produce that will be used in the menu - so expect something very seasonal. Planned for the menu are:
- Candy-striped beetroot with marigold, toasted pistachio & Sussex Slipcote
- Papillote of Turbot, Cornish mussels & yellow courgette in a nasturtium broth
- Orange blossom custard doughnut.
Chelsea Barracks Kitchen by Ollie Dabbous is at Chelsea Barracks, 1 Garrison Cl, London SW1W 8BG.
How to get the Chelsea Barracks Kitchen pop-up reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can get a special offer of a free glass of Prosecco for two people for any Fine Dining booking made between 3pm-5.30pm on any day between 21 – 24 May and all day 25 May 2019. To book call 020 3770 8790 or email email@example.com quoting ‘HOTDINNERS’.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs 21 – 25 May 2019
- Availability for bookings placed to start between 3pm and 5.30pm from Tuesday 21 May to Friday 24 May and all day Saturday 25 May 2019.
- One glass of Prosecco per person for two people
- At least one main course per person must be ordered to qualify
- Booking must made in advance by calling 02037708790 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting ‘HOTDINNERS’
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners