Paid for promotion
St Martins Lane Kitchen has popped up at St Martins Lane hotel to serve an Asian-inspired menu. Situated in Covent Garden, the restaurant brings a vibrant menu to the heart of the theatre district.
Exploring the cuisine of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, starters include Soft Shell Crab, crispy garlic, bird eye chilli, pepper and Vietnamese Pomelo Salad, cucumber, carrot, mint and peanut. Main courses continue the exotic theme with Cambodian Fish Amok, turmeric, lemongrass, coconut, jasmine rice and Kampot Pepper Baby Chicken, baby corn, carrots, asparagus, long beans. There is also a choice of noodles, rice and vegetables to enjoy on the side, including Blue Swimmer Crab Fried Rice, eggs, Chinese chives, and Wok Asian Greens, morning glory, bok choy, long beans.
Indulgent desserts continue to celebrate Asian flavours, such as Kaffir Lime Flan, egg custard, coconut, lime and Banana and Coconut Cake, Chantilly cream, passion fruit.
St Martins Lane Kitchen is at 45 St Martin's Ln, London WC2N 4HX. Keep up with their news on Twitter @StMartinsLDN
How to get the St Martins Lane Kitchen reader offer
St Martins Lane Kitchen is offering Hot Dinners’ readers 50% off their food bill from Monday 1 April to Tuesday 30 April 2019 for lunch and dinner. Book by calling 020 7300 5500 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning Hot Dinners.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer runs from Monday 1 April to Tuesday 30 April 2019 only
- Available Sunday to Friday: 12-2.30pm; 5-10pm and Saturday: 12-2.30pm; 5-7pm
- Offer valid for food only from the A La Carte menu, for a minimum of two courses
- Drinks purchased will be charged at normal price
- Bookings must be made in advance via phone +44 (0)20 7300 5500 or via email to email@example.com and mentioning Hot Dinners.
- Offer valid only on tables of 6 people and under
- This offer has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for an alternative
- This offer is not available with any other offer
- St Martins Lane Kitchen reserve the right to cancel the promotion
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners