Paid for promotion
Bright Courtyard Club London is the contemporary Chinese restaurant, situated on Baker Street, within easy walking distance from the popular Mayfair area and buzzy Marylebone High Street. The restaurant offers an all-day grazing experience, specialising in authentic dim sum, modern Cantonese and traditional Shanghai cuisine with a twist.
Perfect for spring, and just in time for the Easter holidays they've introduced a new menu with dishes including:
- King Crab with winter melon
- Fragrant chicken pot
- Xi-Hu Seabass
- Lobster with silky egg white
- Golden salty squid
Sophisticated, smart and discreet, Bright Courtyard Club restaurant and lounge is the ideal venue for an important lunch meeting, tranquil afternoon tea or fun-filled dinner party. Bright Courtyard Club offers a selection of private dining spaces which are perfect for events. They include two private dining suites with a capacity of 8 or 20 and their glass roofed Courtyard lounge which accommodates 150 seated or 250 standing – ideal for weddings, formal banquets or canape receptions.
How to get the Bright Courtyard Club offer
Hot Dinners readers will receive 50% off the food menu (excluding other offer, set menu and drinks) from 1-30 April 2018
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is for dinner only from Monday to Thursday
- Booking is essential
- To benefit from this offer, please contact Bright Courtyard Club on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7486 6998 and quote ‘Hot Dinners’
- Please note your table will only be kept for 15 minutes after which it will be released if you do not turn up.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to make the booking please call to cancel. Readers who persistently book tables for reader offers and don't honour the booking will be blacklisted from taking up future promotions.