Paid for promotion
Experience the flavours of Ghana during a Zoe's Ghana Kitchen supper club event in the casual and relaxed atmosphere of Zoe's home. Chef, writer, and TV personality Zoe Adjonyoh is known for highlighting and putting her own twist on the colourful cuisine of her native Ghana. During the dinner, you'll be seated at Zoe's dining room table and treated to a welcome cocktail before you devour six mouth-watering courses featuring yam croquettes, pork belly, and tilapia ceviche. As a bonus, you will watch the chef preparing your dishes, interact with her, and take home a copy of Zoe's latest cookbook.
Zoe's Ghana Kitchen has always been focused on sharing Zoe's amazing food journey, encouraging people to seek out new cultures through food, and getting people cooking and tasting African flavours both at home and when dining out. Zoe wants to see a world as well acquainted with Jollof as they are with tacos and a high street as diverse in its African cuisines as it is with it with Pan and South Asian food. She continues with her passion to bring even more food from across Africa to the masses.
Zoe's Ghana Kitchen supperclub is on 9 July [sold out], 6 August and 3 September 2019 at 56 Dace Road, London E3 2NG. Keep up with her news on Twitter @ghanakitchen and for news of other Mastercard Priceless events @mastercarduk
How to book for Zoe's Ghana Kitchen supper club
Tickets are £75 for the six-course dinner and welcome cocktail. To get your ticket to this exclusive supperclub (just 10 places are available) book online here. Tuesday 9 July has sold out - but they've now added further dates for 6 August and 3 September 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer subject to availability and by pre-booking only via the link supplied.
- One welcome cocktail per person at arrival.
- Menu may vary and it is subject to seasonal changes.
- Please note that arrival is at 6:30pm for canapés and welcome cocktail; dinner will be served at 7pm sharp.
- The Chef is fully licensed; wine and beer by the bottle and a selection of cocktails or short drinks are available to purchase on the night.
- Guests will be greeted and collected from the main gate
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners