Paid for promotion
The White Swan on Fetter Lane feathers its nest with appealing options for discerning drinkers and diners alike. Enter this traditional pub for real ales, lagers and hearty gastropub fare on the ground floor or ascend the staircase to the sleek first-floor dining room where the menu takes on a more sophisticated slant with a strong emphasis on modern British cookery and fine wines from around the globe.
Indulge in an array of mouth-watering morsels including:
- Cumbrian beef carpaccio with watercress
- Fillet of Torbay hake with mussel and spring vegetable broth and crème fraiche
- Neck of West Devon lamb with purple broccoli and nettle.
Deciding what to order may just be the hardest decision you make all week.
Hire packages are extensive with a whole host of options, our favourite being exclusive hire at the weekend, perfect for weddings, birthdays, dinner parties and so much more (not that you’ll need a reason to want to celebrate here)!
How to get The White Swan reader offer
The White Swan has created a special set dinner menu at a bargain rate, exclusively for Hot Dinners readers. Choose two courses for £20 or three for £25
Terms and conditions:
- Dinner bookings Monday to Friday between Monday 22nd May – Friday 2nd June 2017
- Excludes weekends and Bank Holidays
- Available on all bookings up to 8 guests
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Quote “Hot Dinners – Set Menu”
- Book at email@example.com or call 020 7242 9696