Brunch continues to be a Big Thing in London restaurants, so the arrival of a new all-day brunch spot should go down very well. Over Easy is from the same people behind Opium and Salvador and Amanda and is opening just around the corner from Selfridges. So it'll be a handy shopping retreat.
On that brunch-heavy menu will be:
- Sweetcorn Doughnuts with Jalapeño Jelly (£3)
- Baked Eggs - spiced tomato ragout, feta, black olive, coriander (£7)
- ‘The Dutch Baby’- puffed pancake, whipped ricotta, nectarine, almond praline (£7.50)
- Over English - two eggs, streaky bacon, breakfast sausage, confit tomatoes, spicy beans, tots (£11)
- Crab Benedict - avocado crema, passionfruit hollandaise (£14.50)
- Truffled Pain Perdu - black pudding, kale, mushrooms, fried egg (£8.50)
Plus they'll have allpress coffee, fresh juice and cocktails to add to the mix, inc a Breakfast Old Fashioned (Bulleit bourbon, marmalade, bitters) and Mr Black’s Espresso Martini (house espresso, Ketel one, Mr black coffee liquor).